Effective Date: June 4, 2018
Last Updated: June 5, 2018
- Information We Collect. Our primary need for collecting information is to provide and improve our services, to administer any orders, to communicate with our users/clients, and to enable users/clients of our service to enjoy and easily navigate our offerings. When you wish to contact us, create an account, edit account details, purchase products or services, or when you join our mailing lists, we will ask you for personally identifiable information. This refers to information about you that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes, but is not limited to, your name, e-mail address, shipping address, billing address, credit card account number, and telephone number.
- Information Automatically Collected. When you visit our site, some information is automatically collected. For example, when you visit our site your computer’s operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, and the site you visited before our site are logged automatically (“Usage Information”). We also collect information about your usage and activity on our site.
B. Web Beacons. We may collect information using Web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our site or in our emails. We use Web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
Further information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your computer or mobile device and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.com.uk if you are in the UK or European Union (EU).
- Use of Information. We use information collected for purposes described in this policy. For example, we may use your information to:
- operate and improve our site, products, and our service;
- understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience;
- track, collate, and analyze your use of our site, products, and our service;
- process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- provide and deliver products and services you request;
- send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices,
- updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- communicate with you about new contests, promotions, rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners; and
- link or combine it with other personal data we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
- Sharing of Information. We do not share your personal data with third parties other than as follows:
- Our third-party service providers. With third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who work with us and need access to your information to do their work, such as hosting providers.
- Corporate restructuring in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, or dissolution, transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture, or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets to another entity.
- Opt-Out and Disabling Cookies. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Site.
- Consent. If your consent is required or desired for certain data collection, processing and use, such as receiving of e-mails, or billing for services, we will request your consent beforehand. These declarations of consent are recorded by us and can be requested by you at any time. We recommend that you print out any declarations of consent for your own records. You are entitled to revoke your given consent at any time in whole or in part with effect for the future. Any such revocation will be recorded by us.
- In compliance with GDPR, your data will be destroyed upon request. If you wish for us to destroy your data that we collected in order for you to directly engage with us or to use or access any of our services, please email your request to us at email@example.com, and we will expedite your request within a reasonable time frame.
- Third Party Sites and Links. Our services may contain links to third-party sites and features. This policy does not cover the privacy practices of such third parties. These third parties have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their sites, features or policies. Please read their privacy policies before you submit any data to them.
- Children. We are concerned about the privacy of young children and do not knowingly collect any personal information from a child under 13. We encourage you to become involved with your child’s access to the Internet and to our site in order to ensure that his or her privacy is well protected. If you believe a child has provided us with information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Information Security. We take reasonable organizational, technical and administrative steps to help protect personal data against loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure. Unfortunately, no transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be completely secure, and transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure.
- Your California Privacy Rights. If you are a California resident, you have the right to request information from us regarding the manner in which ILAE shares certain categories of personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, in addition to the rights set forth above or to be informed that ILAE has a policy in place to prevent such sharing. ILAE has implemented such a policy and does not share your personal information with any third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
- Contacting Us. If you have comments or questions about any of our policies or our website, please contact us.
- You may contact us via email at email@example.com
- You may also contact us via mail at the following address:
Interview Like An Expert
117 South Cook Street
Barrington, IL 60010
United States of America